My lovely followers.

Monday 2 April 2012

My makeup collection - Lipsticks

I love looking at other people make up collection it’s like a hobby of mine. So I thought I would share my make up collection .I’m going to be blogging my lip prodcust collection I own and to start us off im going to be blogging my lipsticks .

I’m only going to Wright a few things about each lipstick because otherwise ill end up rambling about each one.ive only got like 10 lips sticks but all together I’ve got 30 something lip products. But my lipsticks collection still growing I will buy moreeeeee.
Lipsticks
My favourite.

1) Collection 2000 volume sensation 2 perfect pink.
I absolutely love this lipstick it’s a very soft pink with glitter in which are two of my favourite things. I don’t use this as much as I like. When I do wear it I wear it in the day time I like a very VA va vooom lipsticks when I go out and this is a little bit more shuttle.
2) Collection 200 lasting colour 8 sweet tart
Funny enough this lipstick to me smells very sweet I don’t no if that was the intension. Anyways it’s a lovely shade of pink/reddish. Looks amazing on and it really suits my hair colour and skin.
3) Rimmel 028 celeb.
I cant put into words how much I love this lipstick it’s my all time favourite one .I cant really describe the colour but it’s an amazing one .it goes on amazing , it looks amazing it’s a nice texture and it got a nice smell to it.
4) Natural collections crimson
This lipstick got a nice formula to it. It goes on nice, and it’s a lovely shade of red I love this lipstick.
Dislike.






5) NYC 419 English rose.
I’m not in love with this lipstick at all it last about an hour it didn’t show up on my lips that well. And I don’t wear it that much because it didn’t suit me as much as I wanted it too.
6) Natural collections lotus.
I had a thing for natural looking lipsticks for a while. This lipstick nice and different and they do look nice. I just think I look better it jazzy bright lipsticks but these lipsticks are good for work and interviews because there not too much.
7) Natural collections rose petal.
This one also a natural lipsticks and a little bit brighter then lotus and out of the two this one my favourite.
What I should wear more of.
8) Collection 2000 lasting colour 2 pink shock.
This is a very very very very pink lipstick its one of them lipstick which stains the lips and takes day to come off. Saying that it is a very nice shade of hot pink. This is one of my going out lipsticks.


                                                  9) Natural collections candy mist.
I think I’ve only wore this once because when I bought it and got it home to admire it, it was broke and I forgot to take it back so I couldn’t us it right. Also its very light, it would however look nice under a pink lip-gloss.


10) colourmatix what i got out of my make up kit from college.

I didn’t buy this and I don’t think you can buy this in shops it was just one that came out of my makeup kit. This is a very baby bright pink lipstick. It’s a lush colour on and I went through stages of only wearing this then I found new loves so this got sent to the back I might have to start wearing it again.

Sharnee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique