My lovely followers.

Wednesday 4 April 2012

NOTD- The ELLE grey MAVALA

Well I was going to do a nice glitter summery nail polish but looking out the window it doesn’t feel or look very summery... is it snowing where you live? How you copying with it if it is?
It is snowing where I live unfortunately and I’m so glad I haven’t got work today so that I don’t have to go out in.I’ve got to admit I hate the snow its way to cold for me.Anyways getting back to the polish this was a freebie from ELLE magazine last summer. I thought seen as the weather grey I would have grey nails to match which I thought was quite smart at the time.

This is a standard gray nail polish apart from its got blue tones in it.




It goes on really nice and I’ve used half a bottle of this nail polish already.


Has anybody ever used Mavala?

What do you all think about it? I would love to hear from you :)

Sharnee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Browns Boutique